Saturday, October 30, 2010

I want to be deaf for a while.

There are days like these when everything seems so screwed up from a distance and worse even after a closer look.

All this after yelling your lungs out trying to keep a class of 15 kids silent & make them listen to you!

Eating a hot cheese toast.
Soft drink.
Ride back home.
Cuppa tea.Not my cup of tea - I don't like ginger tea! :O

Then what all with the Diwali cleaning.Lot of noise. Lot of clutter.

Can't the world go silent for a while ?

I need a pause.

Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee,
And I'll forgive Thy great big one on me.
~Robert Frost, "Cluster of Faith,"

3 comments:

  1. Hope u find some peace in the midst of this chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) i learn to start meditating seriously, thot it was gibberish @ first, but it actually feels good when ya need peace..
    just close ya eyes and focus on tat place in between ya eyes , @first, there'd be tonsa disturbances, but then =- ya learn to zone out into peace :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..

    Hope things get better..
    and hope the 15 kids behave ;)

    ReplyDelete

You might want to say something
No !! Don't be Afraid !
Go ahead :P