Wednesday, October 6, 2010

old bubble bursts : random.

I don't know what I'm looking for  - yet  I'm searching IT endlessly.
> And making others search too which is freaking them out.

The day you give up expectations - is the day  you get results for your ex-expectation.
> Back to square one : expectations!!

There's a high probability of causing damage to things that you are obsessive & possessive about.
> I have no idea if it applies to relationships too.
In the best of my relations..I never felt the need to be over obsessive.
And that's how those have remained the 'best'.
The more you fear for your things..the more the chances of losing them.

Riding on a pillion is always scary.
> I might ride my two wheeler crazily , hit a cyclist or break signals.
But if I'm the pillion - I will screech even if a prospective-hit-victim is 10 m away.

Credits are not overrated. 
> If you've done something  good & significant - you've gotta get recognized , thanked & appreciated.

The worst feeling on earth is to not feel great about yourself.
> Terrible.

The best - is to feel simply superb about yourself.
> And it won't happen just like that.

4 comments:

  1. Nodding my head to "The worst feeling on earth is to not feel great about yourself."

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...been there, done that! So very true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will screech even if a prospective-hit-victim is 10 m away.

    Ankheeyon se goli maare? ladki kaamal

    ReplyDelete
  4. that pillion riding fear is so true. I think they should make helmets on head and tapes on mouths for pillions to avoid accidents!

    ReplyDelete

You might want to say something
No !! Don't be Afraid !
Go ahead :P