Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Rewind

What a waste of time, the thought crossed my mind
But I never missed a beat
Can't explain the who or what I was
Trying to believe
What would you do?
What would you do?
Do you know?
I once had a grip on everything
It feels better to let go

I'm not over
I'm not over you just yet
Cannot hide it
You're not that easy to forget
I'm not over
 
When will I ever learn ? Why is it so difficult to let go ??Emotion is a paralyzing bitch.  -------------
'D' used the term 'relaxingly Jealous'  I like that.
---------- PAINTBALLhappened on Sunday. Awesome fun.Made up for my long due exciting and unusual weekend promise. ---------
And yah , I was right. A lot did happen pre and post new year.
Starting from playing around with Frisbee or 'indoor cricket' :P
...to ringing in the new year at a supposed- to- be- an -awesome- party that which didn't turn out to be so good *
....to my brother's birthday celebration.
....to the unending discussions and bloody night outs that made us owls.

* The soul of any party is the DJ. And if he chooses to play clubhouse music ( on a new year's eve party for crying out loud ??) - he's ought to get a cold response.
 the DJ couldn't hold the  crowd together , nor could he add magic to  the dance floor :-|
Sad.
I danced for a much lesser time in comparison to my energy stats.
ate the best hot brownie ever!
And wore a sexy dress. Feel-good factor ;-)

Year end is always eventful - both the sexy and bitchy ways.
I like Decembers.

3 comments:

  1. heyyyy

    happieee newww yrrr...

    Lol@feel good factor..I can totally relate to it :P

    Brownie? :( u got me tempted..

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year!!

    I love Decembers - everything is so festive and people are happy and relaxed. Time to reflect and start anew.

    Brownie - a perfect way to start the new year, no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i love Decembers too...it has this festive feel to it. And plus its cold n chilly. :) Love it...nice way to start the year. good going.

    ReplyDelete

You might want to say something
No !! Don't be Afraid !
Go ahead :P