Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What happened. Something did.

 More of a statement than a question.

Things change.

I've lost the count.

So this is , lets say , the 'n'th time when things have changed.

And it makes me numb.
Absolutely blank.

When there is no analysis , no inference and no conclusion.
For all you know is that things have changed.

Its so bittersweet , I cannot smile.
I cannot weep.

There is the obvious sinking feeling inside. And everything farewell brings along with it.
And damn , it eats you.
Moreover the variables attached to the constants are already juggling and finding logic in my head.

But I must say at the end of it...I'm happy. I'm happy for everything. I'm absolutely sad about nothing.

And that in itself makes me more happy. 

8 comments:

  1. I was just nodding throughout until I reached the last line. I'm glad you're happy. As for me, I hope I reach there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Changes can be pretty unsettling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the title of one of my posts goes, 'Change is the only constant change in this galaxy'

    Glad you're happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the end of it...i m glad tht u r happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what life is, isn't it?
    we can't help but grow over it, with it, through it... depends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Changes are good.
    Most of the times.
    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Philosophical. (: Lovely, what matters is being happy. (: Continue remaining so.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey there!!!

    Change perhaps is the only constant in life :)

    anyways... how r u???

    ReplyDelete

You might want to say something
No !! Don't be Afraid !
Go ahead :P