Friday, October 31, 2008

Mixed emotions

My cell phone is dead ! Broke into 2 pieces , although it was already pretty much broken.It didn't quite have any goddamn features anyway.Living without a cellphone doesn't take much.I just cannot reach my friends too easily.They aren't a click away anymore.

My i-pod is paralyzed.Its back- light is dead.So it gets a little pesky to turn it on & much more confusing to select songs.But I had separate folders for the kind of songs I like to listen depending on my mood.So its not getting all that tough to operate my i pod but still its so weird !
Too much for my gadgets this Diwali :|

Mum was mad , as always like always at me ( for again those typical things ) .She decided not to serve dad dinner .So I was like huh , ok why is she doing that when she is mad at ME ?? ...I got my answer pretty soon.
She orders in an annoying tone , " You make the chappatis & serve dad"
No way ?!
What kind of madness is this ??

Ok I can make chappatis pretty well but hello !?!
She was gone. Its just Dad , me & kitchen for now.
The dough was already prepared , thank god ! It took me about half an hour to make 7 chappatis out of which I almost burnt the first 2 , lol. Oh yeah , its been a long time I'm doing that so little errors are fine!!!
Dad , " I had the best dinner in years." A big smile on my face.I know those chappatis weren't all that but my daddy is the best !! :D
"After all you cooked it!" A much more bigger smile. I'm loving it...go on please?
He needn't say anymore.That meant everything to me , already :)
I love you dad !!

I did lots of shopping.Casuals- none.Just bought glad rags which I wonder when I'd be wearing.I think I won't be even wearing one or two things out of them.And yet I bought it just because I loved it so much, lol ;) But I seriously think I got a little too much stuff.I needed more of casual & formal which I didn't buy because I couldn't find any :| ..yeah the jinx yet again! But since I could find other good clothes , would wanna thank mum , my lucky mascot for shopping :)

Walking down the street at bout 9 , I had the most amazing feeling.Felt liberated.Felt happy.Felt energetic.Felt like I was flying.I
Festivity has its own charm.And what more could it be with a cold wind blowing overhead ;)
I love this street at night , specially during this time of the year.Every house is lighted with those little lightings , Coconut trees by its side , The wind - breezy & brisk , Faint noise of the crackers.And me , walking down alone watching & feeling all of these.
In other words - an indescribable enigmatic mojo , all around . I'm loving it !!


3 of my cousins got engaged => 3 weddings => Lots of shopping => Lots of fun => Lots of good food :D => And lots of fun again ! :)
I just hope no exam clashes during any of these weddings.I don't wanna miss even a single moment out of those glittery events.

And those dark hour moments lasted for 3-4 days.I already see dawn with speckles of orange in the clouds.Waiting for broad daylight in life!

1 comment:

  1. sorry about your ipod..im dreading the day that mine decides to give up on me.

    ReplyDelete

You might want to say something
No !! Don't be Afraid !
Go ahead :P