Friday, January 17, 2014

Wolf of the Wall Street

I haven't seen a movie as crazy as the Wolf  recently. Its just awesomely nuts. And the fact that its based on  real life story of Jordan Belfort makes it all the more alluring. Or did I just mention crazy ? :P

Leonardo Dicaprio is wonderful - effortless with his ramblings , drugs overdose after effects , Spartan like speeches & of course delivering F words like butter , dialogues and demeanour only he could make you laugh at  .
There's almost a similar parallel role he played in Catch me if you can..only this one gets extremely ridiculously entertaining.


-------

And the funniest of the scenes. ( Several others I refrain to put on the blog :P )

Jordan Belfort: [to the waiter] Oh, I'm good with water for now.
Mark Hanna: It's his first day on Wall Street. Give him time.

Jordan Belfort: I fucked her brains out... for eleven seconds.

Jordan Belfort: Was all this legal? Absolutely not!

Jordan Belfort: I am not gonna die sober!



Jordan Belfort: People say shit... I mean like, you married your cousin or some stupid shit.
Donnie Azoff: Yeah, my wife is my cousin or whatever, but it's not like what you think.
Jordan Belfort: Is she like, a first cousin?
Donnie Azoff: Her father is the brother of my mom. Like, we grew up together, and she grew up hot, you know, she fucking grew up hot. And all my friends are trying to fuck her, you know, and I'm not gonna let one of these assholes fuck my cousin. So I used the cousin thing, as like, an in with her. I'm not like, gonna let someone else fuck my cousin, you know? If anyone's gonna fuck my cousin, it's gonna be me. Out of respect.

----------------

Must must must watch even as the movie yells F words a million times probably making it the most sweari-est movie :D

1 comment:

  1. I WANT TO SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Lemme check out the theater timings now!

    ReplyDelete

You might want to say something
No !! Don't be Afraid !
Go ahead :P