Friday, December 21, 2012

Risks and innovation. Such heavy title :P

If you write for a tough exam & do not get the right answers .. You feel bad.
When you write for an unexpectedly easy exam ... and yet make blunders. You feel worse.
But
When you write for  Financial Risk Management exam which goes well & 70% students think it was lollipop...
You just don't know how to feel!
Such exams are meant to be tough.

Now if someone asks me to just shut up and be happy that I did not make any intolerable silly mistake..
 I'd only say : RELATIVE GRADING SYSTEM.
When the probability of scoring good marks of everybody including myself  is more - it wouldn't help my pointer any bit.

Also , I've set a pattern in writing exams. No matter how much I study or how well I do - I end up screwing those very questions I feel I could write the answers of , in a blink of an eye.

------

The word 'brave' has a new meaning for me. Experimenting with my hair.
The volume of my hair is already half of what it was before - thanks to the smoothening treatment. And after 6 months of marathon..I've finally been able to reduce the hair fall.
However the condition of my hair is bad. Despite that ,  I want to smoothen them AGAIN!
Thats brave :P
 I do like them wavy with curls forming towards the end.
But I cannot have a bad hair day everyday. So its decided!

Am at such lack of words and originality of thoughts..my hair is all I could talk about right now.

Anyhow , its been pending to put up this 'Project report' I made for a friend as a bday gift ( along with a really sexy clutch that I gave her )

A little background : She's fat super-healthy. She is beautiful. She's a true Punjabi :D
She hates college. She never made a single presentation herself. And her attendance-deficiency cost her detention from appearing for few papers in TWO sems :P

 
MBA
PROJECT REPORT
on
 The loveliest craziest bold & beautiful Luvooo ;)”

By:
XYZ College.


A report submitted in partial  fulfillment of
MBA Friendship Program
For Birthday celebration 2012!

Under Guidance
Namrata

Submitted To:
Miss Loveleen

Please Note

This report is subject to market risk. Please read the document carefully and in full Humour.

No offence intended.


Acknowledgement  .
Special thanks to :
( All the friends )

INTRODUCTION

 Miss Loveleen  urf Luvza urf luvo urfo Looooveleen urf Loveleena urf Lovely! ( Yeah nobody gets it right in the first place!!! )  was born on 24th November 1989.

Earth owes  2% of weight to her since then ;) :D

She was a good student until XYZ college happened to her.
And ever since then…Loveleen went downhill.

But she still managed to  survive the great torture --- thanks to her wonderful friends!
( Sorry , I just had to take some credit! :P)



Objective :

·      The objective of this report is to take Loveleen through the ups and downs of her 1.5 years of fun and frolic with her new friends at the college she hates the most :P
·     Secondly this is a memorabilia of some ROFL jokes made on her. ( No offence baby!! )
·     Her extremely caring friends intend to give her some tips on weight reduction ;)
·     Present a Gift list that will be converted in real gifts when her friends start earning some hard cash ;)




AAAAANDDDDDD !!! 
Ofcourse…this report celebrates  Her birthday!!!





Research
 The  research on gift list is based on the experience of her friends since the time they are with her.

1.    She is a shopaholic! So it goes without saying..the first things to top her gift list would be :
Louis Vuitton bags and clutch!! :P


           2.    Nailpaints. Like hundreds of them!!
Of shades APART from RED! :D

3.  FUNKY Footwear!
 This is the kind of stuff she likes : ---- >
With flowers and sparkle on them.!
Her friends would however gift her something of this sort ;)
Sexy and stylish :P





4.Clothes. Lots of clothes. BUT that would be gifted only if she reduces weight which she won’t
 => so no gift :P  ;)


5. Now lets get onto the weight tips. So the next gift would be….

:D

And then who knows..Loveleen might get offer to endorse the same product!
Or be the brand ambassador of Talwalkars or VLCC ;) :P

( Shhh..the weight reduction would be a secret ;) )

6. Luvs is a masterchef!
She loves food…so her friends would love to gift her a special dinner at a 7-Star hotel. :P

( No harm in dreaming na  ;) )



Ok..Enough about weight and clothes ..here’s some
FOOD FOR THOUGHT. Hope it makes you smile :)
1.  The only way to look thin is to hangout with fat people.
2.  Calories are small devils which always enter your wardrobe in your absence and sew your clothes.
3.  I was on diet from last three weeks and all I lost are three weeks.
4.  God if you can't make me thinner, make the world fatter!!
5.  I keep on trying to lose weight, but it keeps on finding me.
6.  I was meant to be thin... But god sewed me up wrong.
7.  The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your body and your fat are really good friends.
8.  You don't lose weight; you just look thinner from a distance.
9.  Joining a fitness club is a good idea, but only if you go to it. Just remember: the club has only one guarantee, that you'll pay a monthly fee.
10.              I’m on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it.
11.                People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas.
12.                Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.

( found somewhere on the internet )


The one thing she would LOVE to see.


Attendance Register :
( From the start of the sem till the end )

Subjects .       

1. Retail Mgmt                    P P P P P P P P P P P P P P
2. Brand Mgmt                   P P P P P P P P P P P P P P
3. S & D                                  P P P P P P P P P P P P P P
4. Service Mgmt                P P P P P P P P P P P P P P
5.IHRM                        P P P P P P P P P P P P P P
6. T & D               P P P P P P P P P P P P P P=
7.PMC                  P P P P P P P P P P P P P P
8. HRP                  P P P P P P P P P P P P P P





Note :  The possibility of this is directly proportional to the thing called MAGIC.

:D

And here are the  statement that make for some ROFL jokes.

·      When Loveleen doesn’t come to college…it is MASS BUNK :P
·     Sare Sardar show off rehte hai ;)
·     Double roti
·     "new folder kaise banate hai ??”
·     “Excuse me waiter…One onion and NIMBU please”
·     “ We went to COAL” ( KOYLA :P )



Wish you a very very happy birthday! Keep smiling that gorgeous beautiful smile.
Stay sexy! :D
And eat like there’s no tomorrow :P
 Who cares about the weight ;)

 Followed by Messages from others

*I made it in flat one hour.Could have made structured it better had I got the time.
She loved it though ;) :P


1 comment:

  1. Hahah awesum... liked the report... infact cant stop laughing...

    ReplyDelete

You might want to say something
No !! Don't be Afraid !
Go ahead :P